1. Applies to Canadian residents only
2. Must be following @oneillcanada
3. Must have registered your cleanup
4. Account must be made public to be able to see the post
5. Post(s) in feed must include @oneillcanada and #ONeillCanadaClean tags
6. Can post or tag more than one image per account to increase your chances of winning
7. Use of any robotics or similar programmed entry methods will result in disqualification.
Deadline & Winner Announcement
1. There will be one (1) randomly selected winner who also meets the entrance requirements.
2. Deadline to enter is October 13 2020 at 11 am EST
3. Winner will be announced October 15 2020 at 11 am EST via Instagram stories and direct message
4. The winner has until October 16 2020 at 11 am EST to reply. Should there be no reply, step 1 and 4 of this section will be repeated two times maximum
Open to residents of Canada. Must be 16 years of age and older. Employees of White Wave Sportswear Inc d.b.a. O’Neill or its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible to win.
Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules.
The winner will choose between a Men’s O’Neill Blue winter jacket or Women’s O’Neill Blue winter jacket valued at $250. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted by the winner. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to a randomly selected runner-up winner who meets the entry criteria. Only three alternate winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
⸙ Men’s winter jacket is the QUARTZITE JACKET (0P0026) comes in 3 colorways and made using 50% recycled REPREVE® fabric.
⸙ Women’s winter jacket is the popular CORAL JACKET (0P5022) which comes in 5 colorways and made using 50% recycled REPREVE® fabric.
Potential winner will be notified via Instagram stories and direct message on Instagram. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and awarded to a runner-up winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes (a) permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law; (b) permission to the Promotion Parties to use, reproduce, modify, display, and distribute the winning content during or after the contest; (c) permission to disclose winner’s name and address to the the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux of Quebec.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.